Black Women Finance Execs Present Strategies For Success, Inclusion
Washington, DC – "Black Women on Change" - how some of the nation's most senior female African American executives in finance and real estate have managed change and survival during one of the most turbulent periods in the U.S. economy - will be presented by The Executive Leadership Council on Tuesday, April 20 from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM (breakfast served at 7:30) at the National Press Club - 529 14th Street, N.W.
This is the concluding event to The Executive Leadership Council’s Seventh Annual Black Women’s Leadership Summit of the nation’s top female African American executive within three reporting levels to the CEO.
With global shifts roiling the talent market, "Black Women on Change" will focus on industries that are experiencing change most profoundly: financial services and real estate.
With more than 500 members, one-third of them women, The Executive Leadership Council is the nation’s premier leadership organization comprised of the most senior African-American corporate executives in Fortune 500 companies, representing well over 380 major corporations.
Black Women on Change panel members are:
· Evern Cooper Epps, retired UPS Executive (moderator)
· Susan Chapman, Global Chief Administrative Officer Citi Realty Services Citi Realty
· Kim Goodman, President of Merchant Services Americas, American Express Company
· Felicia Norwood, President, Mid-America Region for Aetna, Inc.
· Racquel Oden, Managing Director, Head of Global Product Strategy & Business Development, Bank of America / Merrill Lynch
Also hear from:
· Glenda Goodly McNeal, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Global Client Group, Merchant Services Americas, American Express Company (host);
· Christopher J. Metzler, PhD, Georgetown University, Associate Dean of Human Resources and diversity expert (host);
· Carl Brooks, President and CEO, Executive Leadership Council;
· Jessica Isaacs, Chair, Executive Leadership Council, and
· Nicole Lewis, Co-Chair, Black Women’s Leadership Summit.
Please RSVP to Lynthia Romney on behalf of the ELC, at 914-238-2145;914-589-2140-cell or simply respond to this email.