CONGRESSMAN CARSON TO ATTEND INDIANA BLACK EXPO THIS WEEKEND
INDIANAPOLIS – Congressman André Carson will attend Indiana Black Expo’s 39th Summer Celebration this weekend.
His schedule of events appears below. All events, unless otherwise noted, will take place at the Indiana Convention Center.
Please note: This schedule is subject to change.
Saturday, July 18
· 12:30 p.m.- Appear live on WTLC-AM with Amos Brown
· 1 p.m.- 3 p.m.- Visit exhibit halls, meet attendees, stop by Entertainment Hall
Sunday, July 19
· 10 a.m.- Attend Praise and Worship Service
· 7 p.m.- Speak at WhiteLies.tv Free Concert
Director of Intergovernmental Relations and Communications
Office of Congressman André Carson (IN-7)
300 E Fall Creek Pkwy. N. Dr., Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46205
(317) 283-6516 (District Office)
(202) 225-4011 (Washington, D.C. Office)
Want to know more about how Congressman Carson is working for the people of the 7th Congressional District? Subscribe to the Carson Courier! Visit http://www.carson.house.gov. to sign up today.