Entrepreneurs University Foundation is an Illinois based non-profit post secondary education organization dedicated to the education of small business owners and entrepreneurs. The University provided educational training and development in the area of marketing, finance and entrepreneurship. While 2009 is littered with talks of economic hardships, the academic world has experienced an influx of individuals who desire to return to school for a "re-education" and many have strong interests in entrepreneurship and small business ownership. While many organizations are re-organizing priorities, and we are no different, we find this to be the best opportunity to expand services and add quality staffing to fill some much needed positions.
We are seeking to fill 58 positions before September 2009 and I hope you will consider joining our staff. We will be having a Recruitment Day in Late April to fill any remaining positions. The new facility will open in June and we want to be ready.
1. Program Coordinator- Must have Bachelor degree, a minimum of 5 years experience with academic or business training company, multitalented individual sought, must have marketing experience, event planning, business counseling skills
2. Membership Coordinator - Some college required. Bachelors Desirable. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience
3. Development Coordinator - Must have a minimum of 3 years experience.
4. Bookkeeper/Financial Services Clerk - Must be experienced.
5. Secretary MUST BE EXCEPTIONALLY EXPERIENCED, TYPE 80, EXPERIENCED IN ALL MICROSOFT PROGRAMS, MARKETING BACKGROUND, MINIMUM 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE, SEASONED AND MATURE, ABLE TO WORK SOME SATURDAYS, EVENT PLANNING, ACCOUNTING BACKGROUND A PLUS, MUST HAVE HELD THE TITLE OF SECRETARY WITH GOOD REFERENCES; ABSOLUTELY MUST LIKE TYPING! MIN. EDUCATION BACHELORS DEGREES OR A COMBINATION OF EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION. MUST BE PROFESSIONAL AND HAVE EXCELLENT PERSONALITY, TELEPHONE VOICE AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION SKILLS.
6. Marketing Coordinator: Must have a minimum of Bachelors Required in Marketing or related field with 3 to 5 years experience. Must be familiar with various types of marketing, creativity, budgeting and marketing analysis.
7. Financial Services Representative: Bachelor degree required in accounting; experienced in financial aid packages, programs and services; accounting or finance background required, cash management experience; budget preparation and development; project financing knowledge; knowledge of lending and/or banking.
8. Business Service Specialist: Veteran status a plus, MBA preferred, Bachelor degree required; minimum of 5 years experience with finance and small business background; SBDC knowledge and reporting systems knowledge; event planning, network planning a plus.
If you are interested, please have send a cover letter with salary requirements and resume. Full job descriptions may be requested by sending an email requesting job descriptions. Please identify the position. I will respond to all resume's received. Send them to email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The positions are located in Chicago and South Suburbs near South Holland. Candidates must have reliable transportation and be eligible to work in the US. If called for an interview, a copy of transcripts must be provided at time of interview and copy of certificate and/or degree received if any. Please provide references as an attachment to resume. They will be checked. All applicants must undergo a complete background check prior to hiring and fingerprinting is required for all employees. NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Dr. Shanaveon Pious
Entrepreneurs University Foundation, Inc.
77 West Washington, Suite 2114
Chicago, Illinois 60602