FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 2, 2009
African Genesis Institute
FREE TRIP TO EGYPT FOR 1000 STUDENTS AND 500 ADULTS
Philadelphia, PA (BlackNews.com) - The d'Zert Club and The African Genesis Institute are sponsoring a free, all expense paid, trip to Egypt, North Africa for 1000 students nationwide between the ages of 7 and 14 and 500 adult group leaders.
These travelers will participate in the Annual Teen Summit 1000.
General information and enrollment meetings will be held in the following locations: All those interested in earning this free trip to the Motherland are invited to attend
* March 7: 2pm Atlanta, Morehouse College, Kilgore Center, 830 Westview Drive, SW
* March 8: 2pm Charlotte, NC, Afro-American Cultural Center, 401 N. Myers Street
* March 14: 9am Richmond, VA, Comfort Inn, 3200 W. Broad Street
* March 14: 2pm DC, Doubletree Hotel, 1515 Rhode Island Avenue, NW
* March 15: 2pm Baltimore, Great Blacks in Wax Museum, 1603 E North Avenue
* March 21: 9am Newark, NJ, Wisommm Community Center, 15 James St.
* March 21: 2pm Harlem, Windows over Harlem, State Building, 125th and Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard
* March 22: 2pm Brooklyn, Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Center, 368 Fulton Street
* March 28: 9am Cherry Hill, NJ, Holiday Inn, 2175 W. Marlton Pike
* March 28: 2pm Wilmington, DE, Doubletree Hotel, 4727 Concord Pike
* March 29: 2pm Philadelphia, location to be announced
The d'Zert Club is a Philadelphia-based, non-profit travel organization founded in 1997 by the husband and wife team of Ali and Helen Salahuddin. It specializes in coordinating national and international educational field trips for African Americans.
The African Genesis Institute conducts its program in 12 cities. It is a proactive, 3 semester, educational and cultural program for African American youth between the ages of 7 and 14 focused on developing an understanding and awareness of the African experience in America. Over this 27-month period students are exposed to their rich and extraordinary ancient African history through bi-monthly classes, seminars and field trips. At the end of the program the students and group leaders sojourn to Egypt for the Teen Summit 1000 where they examine the land of their ancestors and share their culture and lifestyle with African youth. The trip to Egypt is sponsored by the d'Zert Club and is absolutely free to the students and adults serving as the graduation reward for those who complete the program.
For further information, please call toll free 1-888-257-5991, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.africangenesis.org
|This information has been distributed through BlackPR.com - an extensive press release distribution service to all the African-American newspapers, magazines, radio and TV stations; and BlackNews.com - an online portal for African-American news & issues.|