LEADERS OF DIVERSE NATIONAL GROUPS TO SHARE COLLABORATION ON HEALTH REFORM
TELEPHONE BRIEFING with leaders of diverse national organizations, who will discuss the process they have undertaken over several months to identify areas of consensus and share perspectives on reforming America’s health care system.
Through a process called Health Reform Dialogue, the organizations – representing employers, workers, physician, nurses, hospitals, consumers, insurers, public health professionals, and others – held a series of facilitated discussions to create a forum outside of the political process for exchanging views and finding areas of consensus.
· Rich Umbdenstock, president and chief executive officer, American Hospital Association
· John Castellani, president, Business Roundtable
· Georges Benjamin, MD, executive director, American Public Health Association
· Ron Pollack, executive director, Families USA
· Samantha Rosman, MD, trustee, American Medical Association
· Mary Grealy, president, Healthcare Leadership Council
Leaders from all participating organizations will be on the call and respond to questions.
Monday, March 30, 2009
10:30 – 11:30 a.m. (Eastern)