FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Antar Jannah Mandela (Founder)
The Harvest Movement
SANKOFA SUMMITS FOR ECONOMICS, SCIENCE, AND TECHNOLOGY IN SENEGAL, WEST AFRICA JULY 20-31, 2009 AND IN AMERICA ON MAY 19, 2009
Sponsored by The Harvest Movement & Nimzat Promotions U.S.A.
Antar Jannah Mandela
Hayward, CA (BlackNews.com) - "As Black people, we have never totally controlled our resources. At this time a concept called The Harvest Movement has been devised to not only control our resources which exceed seven hundred billion dollars, but to alleviate the violence and crime that dominates our communities. Ultimately, the way for our people to be free is to control our collective resources, rebuild our communities, understand and utilize the political system. So fortunately, The Harvest Movement has stepped forward to not only point this out, but to demonstrate a system that will help accomplish it. I am encouraging all African-American leaders, businesses and organizations to participate." Comments made by Mr. Jim Brown leading up to The Economic, Science, and Technology Summit that featured an historic tribute to him. Jim Brown started the Black Economic Union in the sixties, which produced four hundred Black owned businesses including Magnificent Hairspray, musical legends Earth Wind & Fire, along with Main Bout (that promoted Muhammad Ali).
Here is a brief background about The Harvest Movement and why it invites everyone to have involvement in the upcoming Sankofa Economic Summit in Africa and America. Just like "The House Of Nairobi", a "Think Tank" in East Palo Alto, Nairobi, CA., The Harvest Movement was created in 2002 to assist in solving problems faced by the African people around the world and especially in the inner cities of America.
Spokesman, Antar Jannah Mandela says that "the purpose of The Harvest Movement is to ignite in the African-American community the sincere desire to focus more on economic development and on our African family members we left behind when the slave ships sailed from the West Coast of Africa. He said economic partnership is the perfect place to start our family reunion."
This year, Nimzat Promotions will lead an African-American Delegation of 60 on a journey of a lifetime to Senegal, West Africa. Mr. Abdel Seck, President of Nimzat Promotions and a successful entrepreneur was born in Senegal; he arranged for the delegation to meet with leaders in the business, manufacturing, agricultural and science fields; as well as senior government officials. One of the highlights of the trip is that Mr. Seck will give the delegation a tour of a beach site where homes for African-American families will soon be built. The members of this delegation will have first shot at these prime beachfront properties.
We invite the African-American community to participate in the Sankofa Summits that will be held in your local cities on May 19, 2009 as a National Observance for African Americans. To receive the format and strategy on how to plan your local summit send your request via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then be a part of the 60 person delegation heading to Senegal for the African Summit, July 20-31, 2009.
Here is the itinerary and reservation information for the historic Senegal Trip:
* ECONOMICS, SCIENCE, & TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT AT CHEIKH ANTA DIOP UNIVERSITY
* VISIT DAKAR FAIR AND VISITS (local food processing manufactures and craftsmen)
* PINK LAKE & GOREE ISLAND
* SAFARI-KAYAR-VISIT OF FULANY VILLAGE AND A TRADITIONNAL FISHING PORT
* VISIT BEACHFRONT PROPERTY FOR SALE TO AFRICAN-AMERICANS
* BANDIA GAME RESERVE-DELTA SALOUM-BUSH TOUR - SAFARI
* VISIT OF A MANDINGO VILLAGE AND MEETING WITH QUEEN
* JUFFURE-GAMBIA-VISIT OF KUNTA KINTEH NATIVE VILLAGE
* FAREWELL DINNER & SPECTACLE
This whole package is at the incredible price of $3980.00. Payable in three months for those who need it.
THE PRICES INCLUDE:
* AIRPORT / HOTEL / AIRPORT TRANSFERS IN EXCELLENT AIR-CONDITIONNED COACH (ES)
* THE EXCELLENT AIR-CONDITIONNED COACH (ES) DURING THE WHOLE STAY
* THE PROFESSIONNAL DRIVERS, GASOLINE
* THE CERTIFIED LOCAL TOUR GUIDE DURING THE WHOLE STAY
* THE PAYMENTS OF ALL FEES DURING THE VISITS AND EXCURSIONS AS DETAILED IN THE PROGRAMME
* THE SPECTACLES WITH TRADITIONAL MUSIQUE, SONGS AND DANCES
* THE HOTELS, LODGES AND BOARDS AS MENTIONNED IN THE ITINERARY
* THE ORGANISATION AND PAYMENT OF LECTURES, FAIRS AND VISITS TO MARKETS AND BISNESSES AS IN THE PROGRAMME
* PAYMENT OF CHARGES ENTRY IN THE GAMBIAN TERRITORRY
* AIRLINE TICKETS FROM AND BACK TO THE U.S.
For more details call Abdel Seck 831-277-7478 or send an email to email@example.com. You may also contact Antar Jannah Mandela at 650-771-1336 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.