Legends of New Jersey Legal Community Will be Honored Thursday
Newark, NJ – The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) will host its 9th Annual Awards of Excellence Dinner to honor five distinguished leaders of the Greater Newark, NJ legal community who exemplify professional and civic excellence. The Award is given annually to individuals who embody the spirit of Justice Thurgood Marshall, his concern for civil rights and his passion for social justice.
What: TMCF 9th Annual Awards of Excellence Dinner
Lowenstein Sandler PC
Honorary Event Chairs:
Andrew T. Berry, Esq. - Partner, McCarter & English LLC
Richard T. Thigpen - Vice President, Government Affairs for Public Service Electric and Gas (PSEG)
· Paulette Brown, Esq. – Partner, Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge
· Douglas S. Eakeley, Esq. – Partner, Lowenstein Sandler
· Nicholas D. Katzenbach, Esq. – United States Attorney General (Ret.)
· The Honorable Joseph H. Rodriguez –
· Glenn F. Scotland, Esq. – Partner, McManimon & Scotland
When: Thursday, March 19, 2009, - 6 p.m.
Where: Nanina’s In The Park,
Contact: Mary V. Jones
Thurgood Marshall College Fund